- Rental Terms & Conditions
- Self Drive Tours Terms & Conditions
- Guided Tours Terms & Conditions
- Bike & Hotel Terms and Conditions
- Membership Terms & Conditions
- eGift Cards Terms and Conditions
Club EagleRider Membership Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) for Club EagleRider (“Membership”, or “Club EagleRider”). These terms are between you and J.C. Bromac Corporation (“EagleRider”, “Us” or “We”) and/or its affiliates.
Requirements and Eligibility
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- All Membership Plans and their benefits are available only to U.S. and Canadian residents with valid driver's license from the state or province they reside.
- You must have a valid motorcycle class driver's license or equivalent motorcycle endorsement to rent a street-legal motorcycle, although a motorcycle license is not required to purchase and join our membership.
- You must have a valid major credit card with the billing address being that of either U.S. or Canada.
You represent and warrant that you meet all the requirements listed above. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer Membership to any person or entity and change our requirements criteria at any time. Further, Membership is offered only for your use, and not for the use or benefit or any third party.
Terms of Membership
Club EagleRider is a 12-month subscription term with options to make monthly payments or annual payments at the time of sign up. The membership subscription will automatically renew on your anniversary date unless auto-renewal is disabled or the membership is canceled. The length of your membership term will vary based on your current active plan you have subscribed to. This information is available on your Membership Dashboard. All other EagleRider Rental and Tour Terms and Conditions as outlined in the Rental Agreement shall apply to all Club EagleRider Members.
- By signing up for a Club EagleRider Membership in any manner, you agree and accept these terms, conditions, limitations and all other operating rules, policies, and procedures that may be published from time to time on the site and of which may be updated by us from time to time. If you do not accept these Terms, you are not permitted to, and you must not, access or use these Services or purchase Membership from us.
- Certain sections of the Terms may be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by us from time to time; your use of Membership is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms by this reference.
Registration and Subscription
To join Club EagleRider, you must first create an account on our site. You must then choose a Membership Plan and provide accurate and complete information during the signup process to be subscribed. You may check and correct any input errors in your signup application up until the point at which you subscribe to our Membership by clicking the “Subscribe” button on our Membership checkout page. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account and for keeping your account secure and updated.
You may not assign, resell, or transfer to any other person or entity the rights allowed or obligations required by this Agreement.
Membership benefits can be reviewed at ClubEagleRider.com. All membership benefits, participating locations, and available models are subject to change at any time without notice. All membership benefits are also subject to availability and store participation. Membership Discounts offered cannot be combined with any other sale, discount, or special. Rental credits have no cash value and are subject to expiration based on the current active Membership plan you are subscribed to. See Membership FAQs about expiration of rental credits.
Membership Benefits Explained
- Rental Credits have no cash value and are accrued monthly depending on your current active Membership plan, and only if your membership dues are current and membership account is Active or Within Grace Period.
- The number of rental credits required for each 24-hr rental period can be found in the Availabilities & Restrictions section on the Membership page.
- Rental Credits may be carried over for up to 18 months or 24 months from the date it is received, depending on the Membership plan you are currently subscribed to so long as membership is not interrupted. See Membership FAQs about rollover of rental credits.
- Rental Credits may not be borrowed from future months, so only accumulated credits can be redeemed for reservations.
- Rental Credits can only be used for new and confirmed reservations before dropping off. You must call the rental location if you would like to extend your rental and utilize rental credits for the additional rental day. Rental Credits will not be applied after you dropped off the reservation in all cases.,
- Rental Credits must be utilized before the expiration date and may be used on reservations for up to 6 months in the future.
- You are free to use your rental credit(s) to reserve a motorcycle for a third party; however, a Transfer Fee of $29 per credit redeemed may be applied at checkout. See Membership FAQs about Credit Transfer Fees.
- Membership Discounts on Apparel, and Additional Rental Days are only available at participating locations. Apparel and Rental Days discounts do not include taxes.
- Free Birthday rental credit(s) are only offered through specific membership plans and at participating locations if your membership dues are current. At the checkout page of EagleRider.com, birthday rental credit(s) are automatically added to your balance if you are booking a bike during your birthday at a participating location. Free Birthday rental credit(s) have no cash value and are not a discrete credit that could be added to your credit balance for later or earlier redemption.
- For a complete list of available models please visit EagleRider.com and check out the models available at the participating pick up location. Taxes, environment fees, surcharges, optional insurances, motorcycle model guarantees, one-way fees, and other fees are in addition to the rental credit and will be collected at the time of booking.
- Membership discounts only apply towards the standard retail daily rental rate, and only at participating Club EagleRider locations. Membership discounts do not apply towards taxes, damage waivers, insurance coverages, one-way rental fees, seasonal surcharges , event surcharges, concession fees, accessories rental, rental options, fuel charges, and bike model guarantees.
Rental Credit Usage
Rental credits may be redeemed at club participating locations. Many, or all, locations may have periods where rental credits are not accepted, during which time you are still eligible to use your Member Discounts. The common periods where rental credits are not accepted are during certain major events and rallies. The average participating location is available to book using your credits approximately 300 days per year, although this may vary from region to region. For up to the minute availability you can always check our Participating Locations Availability Calendar, which also shows the number of required credits for each motorcycle model.
The Participating Locations Availability Calendar can be found on the Membership page under the Availabilities & Restrictions section. You will need to choose the location from the dropdown, then click on the “When Can I Use My Rental Credits” tab to see the calendar.
Redeeming Membership Credits
Rental Credit and eligible Membership Rental Discounts are available online only. Your membership status must be Active or Within Grace Period at the time of booking and pickup to redeem credit(s). Here is how to redeem the credits or get the discounts.
- Go to EagleRider.com
- Click on the Sign In box at the top right corner and enter your Login and Password or login or sign in with your Facebook or Google (Whatever you used to join Club EagleRider)
- Go through the normal booking process for the bike you want from any club participating location
- On the Review and Book page, The system will automatically apply your Club Member discount to the rental rate if applicable to the chosen location. If you have rental credits available, the system will automatically apply for available rental credits.
NOTE: The number of credits applied cannot exceed the required credit(s) per day based on the vehicle model.
Renewal and Grace Period
Your Club EagleRider subscription is a monthly or yearly recurring payment for a term of 12 months. This 12-month term will automatically renew annually unless you disable renewal. If you disable and opt-out of renewal, you are still liable for paying the monthly fee for the duration of your 12- month subscription. Your subscription for Club EagleRider will continue indefinitely until disabled by you. EagleRider reserves the right to suspend or not renew any membership.
If you disable and choose to opt-out of auto-renewal, and are at the end of your Membership term, you will have 30 days after the end of your term (“Grace Period”) to utilize all remaining rental credits in your account. You will not be entitled to any other benefits or discounts during this Grace Period, but you may redeem credit(s) towards reservations for up to 6 months in the future.
Fees and Billing
Current monthly Membership fees can be reviewed at ClubEagleRider.com.
Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
From time to time, we may offer different Membership plans, and the fees for such Membership may vary. Membership fees are non-refundable except as expressly forth in these Terms.
By signing up for Membership, you agree to make payments for all fees in effect for your current active Membership plan and authorize us to charge the payment method we have on file for you on each date your payment becomes due. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes made in your billing of payments even if it has already been requested or received.
If all eligible payment methods we have on file for you are declined for payment of your Membership fees, you must provide us with a new eligible payment method promptly or your membership will be canceled. If you provide us with a new eligible payment method and are successfully charged, your new membership period will be based on the original renewal date and not the date of the successful charge. We reserve the right to use our payment processor to update and charge any payment method that is not up to date in our records. If we do not receive payment from you, you agree to pay all amounts due on your Membership account upon demand.
Failure to Collect
By subscribing to Membership, you authorize EagleRider to charge your credit card, debit card, or any other payment method at such time, at the monthly reoccurring time, and at the beginning of any subsequent subscription period, including any enrollment fees, sales, or similar taxes imposed on your subscription payments.
If EagleRider is unable to collect payment, EagleRider will continue to attempt collection thereafter. EagleRider is not responsible for overdraft fees. Past-due accounts will not be provided with any membership benefits, and rental credits/credit-based reservations will be frozen until payment is made or until expiring after 30 days of non-payment. Past due accounts are subject to collection by a third party if the minimum membership term is not met.
Membership Opt Out and Early Termination
Membership in Club EagleRider will continue until disabled by you at renewal time only. Club EagleRider reserves the right to cancel or not renew any membership. You may opt-out of your next membership term by disabling automatic renewal located in your Membership Dashboard as follows:
- Login to your account
- Click on the arrow facing down next to your picture on the top right
- Choose 'Membership' in the dropdown menu
- Click the orange 'Disable Renewal' button
Remember, you are still liable for payments for the remainder of your subscription term.
Charter Members will be treated as new members during the 30-day time frame after cancellation or before rejoining.
UNLESS YOU NOTIFY US BEFORE THE END OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP TERM THAT YOU WANT TO CANCEL OR DO NOT WANT TO AUTO RENEW, YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL AUTOMATICALLY CONTINUE AND YOU AUTHORIZE US (WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW) TO COLLECT THE THEN-APPLICABLE MEMBERSHIP FEE AND ANY TAXES, USING ANY ELIGIBLE PAYMENT METHOD WE HAVE ON RECORD FOR YOU.
Upgrade Membership Plan
Upgrades are effective immediately and irreversible. You must have an active membership status and be current in payment to be eligible for an Upgrade. By confirming the upgrade, you acknowledge that you will no longer receive any benefits you got from the previous membership subscription, and you will receive the benefits of the new upgraded plan immediately. All credit(s) received from the previous subscription will be transferred to the new subscription with the same credits’ expiry date.
Your charter member benefits will be preserved if you are a charter member.
If you are on a prepaid (yearly) plan or your account is pending switching to pay yearly; you are not eligible for an upgrade.
Change Payment Option to Yearly
You must have an active or within grace period membership status and be current in payment to be eligible to switch to a pay yearly. To switch to yearly payment, follow these steps:
- Login to your account
- Navigate to Membership Dashboard under the user menu
- Click on the “Switch to Yearly Payment” button
- Read the information about the date that your subscription will be changed to yearly, and the amount will be collected
- Review and agree to our Membership and Rentals Terms and Conditions
- Click Confirm Changes
Once you have confirmed the changes, you acknowledge that your current subscription will continue until the last date of the term, and you authorize us to charge your payment method for the yearly amount. You also understand that your Club EagleRider membership will automatically renew every year until you disable auto-renew. Auto-renewal of Club EagleRider membership is subject to the applicable terms and conditions.
Termination by Us
EagleRider may, at its option, terminate membership for any reason not prohibited by law. Upon such termination, you will not be entitled to any refund for unused subscription fees and, if applicable, all unpaid subscription amounts and other fees owed will immediately be due. EagleRider is not required to disclose and may be prohibited by law from disclosing, the reason for the termination of your account.
No refunds of any kind will be given to Prepaid/Yearly Membership plans.
In general, reservations made using credits are non-refundable and cannot be amended. You may receive store credit for the amount you paid and the cost per credit according to the rental terms and conditions; however, all credits would be forfeited.
Exceptions: You may receive membership credits back and a store credit for the amount you paid in special circumstances such as severe weather conditions, epidemics, medical reasons, and government-mandated obligations including jury duty, court appearance, and military deployment (documents must be provided).
EagleRider strives to provide accessible, easy-to-understand information about Club EagleRider benefits and services. EagleRider also strives to provide complete customer satisfaction through our customer care representatives which may be recorded for quality assurance purposes. For assistance Contact Us.