- Rental Terms & Conditions
- Self Drive Tours Terms & Conditions
- Guided Tours Terms & Conditions
- Bike & Hotel Terms and Conditions
- Membership Terms & Conditions
Club EagleRider Membership Terms & Conditions
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- Membership benefits are only available to USA and Canadian residents with valid driver's license from the state or province they reside.
- You must have a valid motorcycle class driver's license to rent a street motorcycle, although a motorcycle license is not required to buy membership.
- You must have a valid major credit card.
- Redeeming rental credits is available only at participating locations.
Terms of Membership
Club EagleRider (“Club EagleRider” and “Membership”) is a 12 month membership subscription that automatically renews on your anniversary date unless cancelled. All other EagleRider Rental and Tour Terms and Conditions as outlined in the Rental Agreement shall apply to all Club EagleRider Members.
You may not assign, resell, or transfer to any other person or entity the rights allowed or obligations required by this Agreement.
Price of Membership:
Current monthly membership fees can be reviewed at Club EagleRider .
Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
Membership benefits can be reviewed at http://www.clubeaglerider.com/ . All membership benefits, participating locations, and available models are subject to change at any time without notice. All membership benefits are also subject to availability and store participation. Discounts offered cannot be combined with any other sale, discount, or special. Rental credits have no cash value and expire 24 months after they are received. If you opt-out of renewal, your rental credits will expire 30 days after your membership expires. You'll not be entitled for any other benefits or discounts during this 30 days.
Membership Benefits Explained
- Rental Credits have no cash value and are accrued once per month, and only if your membership dues are current.
- One Rental Credit is redeemable for a 24-hour rental period on our standard on-road and off-road vehicles. Three-wheeled vehicles, Touring and Sport Touring Class Motorcycles require two rental credits for each 24-hour rental period while most other motorcycles only require one rental credit for a 24-hour rental period. Please note, members are still responsible for paying taxes and add-ons.
- Rental Credits may be carried over for up to twenty-four months, so long as membership is not interrupted.
- Rental Credits may not be borrowed from future months.
- Rental Credits can only be used for new reservations, they may not be used for existing reservations.
- You are free to use your rental credit(s) to reserve a motorcycle for a third party; however, a Transfer Fee of $29 per credit redeemed will be applied at checkout.
- Free birthday rental credit is only offered at participating locations if your membership dues are current. At the checkout page of http://www.eaglerider.com/, the free birthday rental credit is automatically added to your balance if you are booking a bike during your birthday at a participating location. The Free Birthday rental credit has no cash value and is not a discrete credit that could be added to your credit balance for later or earlier redemption.
- For a complete list of available models please visit http://www.eaglerider.com/ and check out the models available at the participating pick up location. Taxes, environment fees, surcharges, optional insurances, motorcycle model guarantees, one-way fees, and other fees are in addition to the rental credit and will be collected at the time of booking.
- Rental discounts are only valid off of the standard retail daily rental rate, and only at participating Club EagleRider locations. Rental discounts do not apply towards taxes, damage waivers, insurance coverages, one-way rental fees, surcharge fees, concession fees, and bike model guarantees.
- Apparel discounts are valid for current members at participating locations. Apparel discounts do not include taxes.
- Tour discounts are only valid off retail tour price. Tour discounts do not apply towards taxes, damage waivers, insurance coverages, one-way rental fees, surcharge fees, concession fees, and bike model guarantees.
Rental Credit Usage:
Rental credits can be used at all participating locations though most participating locations have a few days or weeks out of the year where rental credits are not accepted. Click here for a list of participating locations with calendars showing the periods in which rental credits are not accepted. You will also find the available models at the location and the number of credits required for each model.
Your Club EagleRider subscription is a monthly recurring payment for a term of 12 months. This 12-month term will automatically renew annually unless you opt-out of renewal. If you opt-out of renewal, you are still liable for paying the monthly fee for the duration of your 12- month subscription. Your subscription for Club EagleRider will continue indefinitely until cancelled by you. EagleRider reserve the rights to suspend or not renew any membership.
By subscribing, you authorize EagleRider to charge your credit card, debit card, or any other payment method at such time, at the monthly reoccurring time, and at the beginning of any subsequent subscription period, including any enrollment fees, sales, or similar taxes imposed on your subscription payments.
If EagleRider is unable to collect payment, EagleRider will continue to attempt collection thereafter. EagleRider is not responsible for overdraft fees. Past-due accounts will not be provided with any membership benefits, and rental credits/credit-based reservations will be frozen until payment is made or until expiring after 30 days of non-payment. Past due accounts are subject to collection by a third party if minimum membership term is not met.
Cancellation Membership in Club EagleRider will continue until cancelled by you at renewal time only. Club EagleRider reserves the right to cancel or not renew any membership. You may opt-out of your next membership term by disabling automatic renewal as follows:
- Login to your account
- Click on the arrow facing down next to your picture on the top right
- Choose 'Membership' in the dropdown menu
- Click the orange 'Disable Renewal' button
Remember, you are still liable for payments for the remainder of your 12-month subscription.
EagleRider may, at its option, terminate membership for any reason not prohibited by law. Upon such termination, you will not be entitled to any refund for unused subscription fees and, if applicable, all unpaid subscription amounts and other fees owed will immediately be due. EagleRider is not required to disclose, and may be prohibited by law from disclosing, the reason for the termination of your account.
Reservations made using credits are non-refundable and cannot be amended. You can receive a rain-check for the amount you paid according to the rental terms and conditions; however, all credits would be forfeited.
Redeeming Membership Credits
Rental Credit and eligible Membership Rental and Tours Discount are available online only. Here is how to redeem the credits or get the discounts.
- Go to http://www.eaglerider.com/
- Click on the Sign In box at the top right corner and enter your Login and Password or login or sign in with your Facebook (Whatever you used to join Club EagleRider)
- Go through the normal booking process for the bike you want from any location
- The system will automatically apply your Club Member discount to the rental rate if applicable to the chosen location. If you have rental credits available the system will also give you the option to apply available rental credits.
EagleRider strives to provide accessible, easy-to-understand information about Club EagleRider benefits and services. EagleRider also strives to provide complete customer satisfaction through our customer care representatives which may be recorded for quality assurance purposes.