Bikes, Bacon, and Ride series - LeMay Motorcycle Days
June 22, 2019 - June 22, 2019
Address: 13809 1st Ave S. Burien, Washington 98168
EagleRider Seattle and The Shop continue the Bikes, Bacon, and Ride series in June - join us on Saturday, June 22 for brunch at The Shop, followed by a scenic ride south to the LeMay Motorcycle Days, at the LeMay auto collection at Marymount. We'll take the backroads down through Kent, Auburn, and Puyallup, and arrive just in time for the Seattle Cossacks performance at 1pm. This is one of the premier bike shows in Washington, don't miss it! Come ride with a cool group of new friends to a terrific destination: a beautiful museum full of beautiful motorcycles!
This ride is free and open to all Club EagleRider Members and prospective members. Please RSVP so we know how many members will be joining us! RSVP Here.
- Meetup time: 10:00 AM
- Orientation meeting and Kickstands up time: 11:00 AM
- Arrival at LeMay at Marymount: Approx. 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
- Event website: click here.
- Admission: $15
- Mileage: approx. 50 miles
- Ride Time: Approx. 1.5 hours
- Google Maps Ride Route: click here.