Ride the Runway
Address: 4141 Lincoln Blvd. Marina Del Rey, California 90292
Join us as we ride from Bartels' Harley-Davidson® to Quaid Harley-Davidson® in Loma Linda, to join a larger group of riders for Ride the Runway on November 3rd, 2018. The large group of riders will leave Quaid Harley-Davison® at 1:30 PM for the airport to kick off the airshow portion of SBD Airport Fest 2018. A Black Hawk helicopter will escort riders to SBD Airport Fest. Upon arrival riders, with Blackhawk escort, will literally ride onto the airport to kick off the weekend's event.
Please note the Ride the Runway ride leaving Quaid Harley-Davidson® requires a ticket and you can RSVP/purchase tickets here.
- Ride Start Location: Bartel's Harley-Davidson®
- Ride Date: November 3, 2018
- Meetup time: 09:30 AM
- Kickstands up time: 10:30 AM
- RSVP (Ride from Bartels H-D to Quaid H-D): Email Greg Andrews at email@example.com.
- Google Maps ride route link (Bartels' Harley-Davidson® to Quaid Harley-Davidson®): click here.
For more information on Ride the Runway visit: https://www.ridetherunway.com
Rent a bike with the Ride the Runway $120/day deal here