Olympic Peninsula – Seattle: 2-3 Days -Ride
Dirección: 13809 1st Ave S., Burien, Washington 98168
Explore the entire Olympic Peninsula on this incredible 2-day ride! You’ll see all the scenic coastlines, snow-capped mountains, and dense rain forests that the Pacific Northwest is known for. The crown jewel of western Washington is Olympic National Park, designated by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, 95% of which is undeveloped wilderness. From the heights of the Olympic mountains to the low tidewaters along the Pacific Ocean, you will find the quintessential NW ride.
- This loop can be done in either direction, clockwise or counter-clockwise, so feel free to start the route as you wish. Some highlights you’ll encounter along the way:
- Crossing of the Tacoma Narrows bridge. *NOTE: crossing the Tacoma Narrows Bridge is FREE going westbound, but going eastbound the toll for motorcycles (including driver + passenger) is $6, which must be paid at one of the cashier toll booths. Please consult the Washington State Dept. of Transportation (WSDOT) website for current pricing: https://www.wsdot.wa.gov/Tolling/TNBTolling/tnbtollrates.htm
- The orchards, farms and hamlets of the Kitsap Peninsula
- Hurricane Ridge Visitor Center, the premier viewpoint and information center for Olympic National Park. NOTE: park entrance is $25 for motorcycles and valid for 7 days
- A soak in the mineral springs at Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort
- Cape Flattery, the northwesternmost point in the contiguous United States
- The lumber & logging boom town of Forks – be sure to check out the Timber Museum
- The Hoh and Quinault temperate rainforests on Olympic National Park’s southern border
There is a lot to see and do on this scenic ride, which can easily be done in 2-3 days at a leisurely pace. It is a terrific way to experience all that the Olympic Peninsula has to offer. Enjoy!
- Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/Y8m5wBpUFfo
- Total Miles: apprx 580 miles