Olympic Peninsula - North Cascades: 2-3 Days - Ride
Dirección: 1337 Goldenrod Rd. Burlington, Washington 98233
Explore the entire Olympic Peninsula on this incredible 2-3 day ride! You’ll see all the scenic coastlines, snow-capped mountains, and dense rain forests that the Pacific Northwest is known for. The crown jewel of western Washington is Olympic National Park, designated by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, 95% of which is undeveloped wilderness. From the heights of the Olympic mountains to the low tidewaters along the Pacific Ocean, you will find the quintessential NW ride.
This loop can be done in either direction, clockwise or counter-clockwise, so feel free to start the route as you wish. Some highlights you’ll encounter along the way:
- Hurricane Ridge Visitor Center, the premier viewpoint and information center for Olympic National Park. NOTE: Olympic National Park entrance is $25 for motorcycles and valid for 7 days.
- A soak in the mineral springs at Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort.
- Cape Flattery, the northwesternmost point in the contiguous United States.
- The lumber & logging boom town of Forks – be sure to check out the Timber Museum.
- The Hoh and Quinault temperate rainforests on Olympic National Park’s southern border.
- Olympia, the Washington state capital.
- Hood Canal, a large natural fjord.
There is a lot to see and do on this scenic ride, which can easily be done in 2-3 days at a leisurely pace. Typical overnight destinations are the cities of Forks and Olympia. It is a terrific way to experience all that the Olympic Peninsula has to offer. Enjoy!
This is a local ride option, open to all customers to do on their own. This is not an organized/scheduled ride.
- Google Map Link: view map here.
- Total miles: 640 miles
- Total time: approx. 2-3 Days